Friday, November 27, 2009

Using Smart Technologies

We use technology everyday in our classroom in one form or another.  One of the products we most often use is our smart board.  I have started to use some of their software with you as well.  I'm hoping that we will win a contest that will provide us with more smart software so we can utilize it on  a more regular basis (especially once we gain permission to use the internet from our computers).  I have made a photostory which advertises some of the tools that we use in our classroom...what do you think....Does it look familar to you?

2 comments:

  1. I think your photostory is very cool and interesting. I think it's cool how you used all of the pictures to demonstrate how technology helps evaluate students learning, how web 2.0 tools are helpful when using technology, and how smart technology provides teachers and students tools for success with 21st century learning. I also liked how you used Connor in the photostory because it shows that kids and students are capable of using technology, and not just adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video definitly looked familiar. It showcased our school and how we are using technology to our fullest advantage. I also agree with Erica about the photograph of Connor. A normal stereotype is that Adults are best with computers and Children don't know how to use. Truth be told this is actually the other way around. I personally find mysef helping a parent put on the computer a couple of times a week.
    On a different subject I do hope that we can win the contest so that we can get more Smart Boards in our school. This would be great and would benefit the classroom that they would be installed in. Also 'thumbs up' to getting the use of the Internet in classrooms.

    ReplyDelete